Our centrally located client seeks and intermediate level assistant that enjoys a busy desk and takes pride in top quality work. Attention to details as well as excellent organizations skills are a must. If you have the following experience, please do not hesitate to apply;
• 3-5 years experience in corporate law, particularly the drafting of leases and agreements;
• Graduate of a legal assistant program
• Strong word processing skills
• A positive, self-starter attitude with an ability to take initiative
• Ability to work independently
• A strong work ethic
Our client has an excellent reputation in our community. They are well managed and offer a professional but friendly work environment.
If you believe this is the opportunity for you, please email your resume to us at:
Slate Personnel Ltd is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to recruiting and retaining the best employees within the industry. We thank all applicants for their interest; however only those under consideration for the role will be contacted for an interview.
Job Areas This Position Involves
Please submit your application to email@example.com
Thank you for your interest in Slate Personnel Ltd, however, only candidates shortlisted for an interview will be contacted
|Wages:||To Be Negotiated