Renowned law firm seeking qualified Conveyancer. This applicant must be a team player and be able to work in a fast paced environment. If you would like to work in a professional, respectable law firm, and display the following qualifications, please respond to the contact information below.
• Has 3 to 5 years conveyancing experience;
• Responds to clients inquires and requests;
• Performs necessary searches for land titles and registered documents;
• Prepares: real estate contracts, mortgage / refinancing / assumption / vendor / purchase / builder / documentation, statement of accounts, transfer documents, and trust letter;
• Requisitions mortgage proceeds, title insurance, real property reports;
• Reports to: clients, builders, mortgagee;
• Meets clients to sign documents;
• Receives instruction from Dictaphone;
• Organize appointments for lawyers;
• Monitors documents and maintains filing system(s);
• Requests payout and handles cheques/cash (in and out).
If you believe this is the opportunity for you, please email your resume to us at:
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those deemed qualified for this position will be called for interviews regarding this opportunity. If your skills do not match the qualifications of this position, your resume will be considered for other opportunities within your field.
Job Areas This Position Involves
Please submit your application to email@example.com
Thank you for your interest in Slate Personnel Ltd, however, only candidates shortlisted for an interview will be contacted
|Wages:||To Be Negotiated