Renowned law firm seeking qualified Conveyancer. This qualified applicant must be a team player and be able to work in a fast paced environment. If you would like to work in a professional, respectable law firm, and display the following qualifications, please respond to the contact information below.
• Responds to clients inquiries and requests
• Performs necessary searches
• Prepares all conveyancing documentation relating to the purchase and sale
• Reports to clients, builders, and mortgagee
• Meets clients to sign documents
• Organize appointments for lawyers
• Monitors documents and maintains filing system(s)
• Requests payouts and handles trust and general monies
If you are a self motivating individual with 3 to 5 years of conveyancing experience please apply to:
Slate Personnel Ltd is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to recruiting and retaining the best employees within the industry. We thank all applicants for their interest; however only those under consideration for the role will be contacted for an interview.
Job Areas This Position Involves
Please submit your application to email@example.com
Thank you for your interest in Slate Personnel Ltd, however, only candidates shortlisted for an interview will be contacted
|Wages:||$50 K - 60 K year
|Location:||Edmonton - Downtown