Litigation Legal Assistant(s)
Company: On behalf of our Client
Location: South Edmonton
Job Type: Permanent
Pay: $40-$50K / Yearly
Description: If you are talented in providing unprecedented service, are enthusiastic and a team player, our Southside Client is looking for you! We are currently looking for Legal Assistants with 3-5 years of litigation experience for our client's litigation department and invite you to review the job description below.
Job Description / Responsibilities:
(Included but not limited to):
• Daily correspondence, document preparation, dicta-typing, drafting and filing court documents;
• File preparation and management;
• Book court dates, discoveries and communicate with registries;
• Organize, assemble and draft chambers records, books of authorities, court pleadings and prepare agreements as required;
• Conduct searches and carry out investigations through internet and other means;
• Liaise with legal assistants, paralegals, other lawyers and clients on file progress;
• General administrative duties including entering timesheets and co-coordinating billing cycle;
• Other legal duties as required.
What does our Client offer?
* Competitive wages.
* Working with a Well-Established Firm. Continued expansion plans lead to career advancement opportunities.
Please send in your resumes on firstname.lastname@example.org
Slate Personnel Ltd is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to recruiting and retaining the best employees within the industry. We thank all applicants for their interest; however only those under consideration for the role will be contacted for an interview.